Functional System Architect – Finance & Risk (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The newly established Digitalisation Office (DO) within Finance & Risk function (MF) is a unit that has been given the mandate of defining the strategic view and functional system footprint on behalf of Finance & Risk. Beside of the functional footprint, DO has the mandate of defining principles for - and executing - system governance, process ownership, data governance, operational system support and project monitoring on behalf of MF. The DO will have a high level of collaboration with other units in Statkraft like IT, Finance and Front Offices.
The Functional System Architect will be involved from the start to build and oversee the totality of Finance & Risk relevant systems. The position holder will define and follow-up on system usage guidelines and own deviations. Also, they will oversee which processes are being conducted in which systems and why. Further responsibilities:
- Building and enforcing the functional footprint as well as owning and documenting deviations
- Influencing IT strategy to meet Finance & Risk business requirements
- Establishing, maintaining and following up on system governance / internal controls
- Driving cross-system synergies by coordinating cross-system-board alignments
- Defining system usage principles, deviations and own compliance activities
- Support in handling system interface requests
- In alignment with IT, decide on and steer functional usage of different systems, deviations as well as IT roadmap
- Drive system landscape changes from a functional side
- Enforce correct system usage within Finance & Risk
- Decide on architectural deviations
- Minimum 5+ years in high performance environments
- University degree in the areas of STEM
- Demonstrated experience in functional system architecture and a high affinity for technology
- Strong competence of applying business processes and systems ideally within energy sector
- Ability to manage complex situations with a variety of different stakeholders
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills
- High assertiveness and a strong sense of ownership & responsibility
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation. The position is based in either Düsseldorf or Oslo depending on preferences.
Oslo, Norway / Düsseldorf, Germany / London, UK