Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Front End Software Architect
Title: Technical Advisor
Kongsberg Digital's Digital Platform team in Bangalore is primarily responsible for developing KDI’s digital platform Kognifai. It is an open and collaborative digital ecosystem that improves integration between the world of information technology and operational technology to accelerate business transformation in established industries. The team is responsible for innovation and development of components for the IIoT platform (Kognifai) like data visualization framework, Identity management and data security, development of Data storage component and relevant analysis framework, edge computing and device management.
As a Front End Software Architect, you will:
- Design and realization of core components of the new architecture, establish technical vision with development team and turn it into reality.
- Implement and enforce engineering best practices using modern standards and patterns.
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches, workflows and technologies.
- Identify Architectural cost and risk drivers.
- Collaborate in cross-functional and globally distributed teams of architects, developers, and product owners.
- Align with product owners, UX experts and business owners.
- Develop prototypes for internal review, brainstorming & feasibility studies.
- Keep current with trends and technological innovations for use within the architecture and platform.
- Ensure that projects follow the prescribed development life cycle and meet quality standards.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- An Engineering Degree: BE/ B Tech or MCA/M-Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and Communications.
- An overall experience of 10 – 12 years with at least 5+ years of architecture and design experience on complex systems.
- At least 5+ years of experience in web architecture, across a wide variety of technologies at global scale.
- Excellent skills and experience with C#.Net, .Net Core and web standards.
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture approach.
- Knowledge about Authentication and Security relevant for Cloud & Web.
- Experience creating a front end testing infrastructure and CI workflow.
- Highly proficient with CSS pre-processors such as Less/Sass/Scss, Flexbox.
Additionally, some good to have skills are:
- Knowledge of Containerization / Docker.
- Expertise on Azure Cloud is highly beneficial.
- Certification in Azure, Containerization is an added advantage.
- Experience in NoSql databases.
Here at Kongsberg Digital, we offer you
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities with possibilities for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A work environment high level of flexibility that fosters innovation and technical excellence.
- Competitive compensation and top in the industry benefits.
Help us build the technology for tomorrow, today! Please apply for this position through LinkedIn.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater