Front-end developer to SEB
Payments is a service and product area currently undergoing massive infrastructural change and so is the development of digital user interfaces, together with our customers’ expectations on functionality and high-quality user experience.
We are building SEB’s new external and internal fronts for domestic and international payments and are looking for a senior front-end developer to join one of our teams.
About the job
You will be part of a team building the new front for our domestic and international payments, as a part of a larger effort to establish a new foundation for current and future payment products.
We are using modern technologies such as containers, api:s, microservices and microfronts, to achieve continuous integration/continuous delivery.
We are working agile using the SAFe framework, delivering end-to-end working close to the business area. The team consists of front-end and back-end developers, UX, test and requirement specialists.
Who are you?
You are a senior front-end developer with experience from building large front-end applications. You are a dedicated team player that can work independently; you are a “doer” with a result-oriented mindset, taking a strong accountability for your area of responsibility. We also see that you have the following qualities:
- Experience from developing large front-end applications
- Highly skilled in Angular 2+ (or similar frontend frameworks), you also need to master SCSS/CSS and TypeScript
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams and cross-culture
- Experience of and interest in an agile way of working
- A relevant university degree or similar work experience
- Fluent in Swedish or English in speech and writing
Welcome with your application!
In this process, SEB cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate.
For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Frida Hobroh Grynblat, 0725515990, email@example.com.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Regionbanken Sydöstra Sverige, Malmö
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier