Join our high caliber team as a Front-End Developer!
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables & utilities and oil & gas.
By being a part of KONGSBERG DIGITAL, you will work in a highly competent team with other qualified and competent engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software.
In this position you will be part of the core development team of our SiteCom® Product, a market leading Realtime Drilling and Well Construction supervisory system.
We are developing a new suite of Front-end applications under the trademark SiteCom Discovery Portal. We need an additional Front-end Developer to work closely with our Product Management and UX Teams.
We are looking for you with…
- Exceptional programming skills
- Cross-functional collaboration skills
- Ability to transform rough ideas and sketches into prototypes for further discussion
- Ability to map the resulting idea onto our existing technology stack
- Ability to guide the development teams transforming this into commercial grade software, built from high quality, testable and maintainable code
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in programming, software development or similar.
Relevant Products, Technologies and Concepts
- MicroService architecture, Enterprise scale applications, Cloud architecture & DevOps, SaaS application development
But most important of all, we are looking for you who have a passion for using new technology to help solve complex problems.
To read more about this visit:
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through LinkedIn easy apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2691992693/?capColoOverride=true