Financial Systems Controller/Manager Finance Systems
Join our high caliber team and become Financial Systems Controller/Manager Finance Systems!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth, we are now looking for a Financial Systems Controller to join our Finance & Accounting team.
Do you want to work in the intersection between the company- and central Finance functions? Do you want to take responsibility for people and develop them? Do you want to have an impact on how we work in KDI?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
Kongsberg Digital is in the process of evaluating and implementing new ERP system and Financial applications globally, and as our Financial Systems Controller you will be responsible for assisting in assessing and implementing Finance systems and -applications within our functions.
What you will do:
- You will have a leading role in any projects for evaluation or implementation of new financial systems
- Leading role in developing and implementing Finance applications in the global organization
- Ensure that teams globally are using the systems correctly and guide them
- Take the responsibility for day to day governance/access management for all financial applications in our areas
- Support the central team with developing efficient processes and internal controls with the use of systems
In order to succeed in this role, you have minimum 3 years of relevant work experience from a similar position and hold a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree within finance, business or other relevant fields. You have hands on experience with implementations of ERP and financial applications and have excellent knowledge on Finance systems in general and ERP systems in particular. Experience with AX and other products from the Microsoft stack will give you an advantage.
As a person you thrive when working with improvements and development to increase efficiency, quality and reduce risk in finance processes. You are a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, in addition to being supportive in the pursuit of team goals. Furthermore, you have a methodical and systematic approach, and manage to plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively. Additionally, you are a person who see the big picture, but will dig into the details.
Good communication skills, orally and written, in English is a prerequisite.
Here at Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please upload your CV with LinkedIn easy apply function and we will get back to you: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2626557962/?capColoOverride=true