Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Financial structures and systems advisor
If you’re an experienced advisor with experience system, structure, and cost models you can start a career that helps to solve the climate crisis, with Statkraft. Realise the potential of renewable energy.
As Financial structures and systems advisor, you will be part of the business performance team of 7. The team is responsible for challenging and driving performance within Production and Industrial Ownership, covering the European flexible assets, District Heating and O&M services to the other business areas. You will contribute to the business area’s value creation through ensuring good structures and data models necessary to understand the financial situation and knowledge of business performance and competitiveness. The reporting structure is complex and needs sufficient flexibility to support an increasingly more dynamic business environment.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Production and Industrial Ownership
This position is placed in the business area which is responsible for operation and maintenance of all assets where Statkraft is the operator, and optimization of the value of the district heating activities. The business area is optimizing the asset ownership for Statkraft’s European flexible assets together with the business area Market Operations and IT.
About the Role:
- Continuous improve and further develop the financial structure and model, providing a clear link between financial reporting and performance management, including P&Ls, KPIs, etc.
- Drive process to ensure new business services or reporting requirements etc. are reflected as intended, including allocation models in cooperation with Group
- Continuous update structure adjustments in relevant systems (SAP etc.)
- Ensure transparency and understanding by necessary stakeholders
- System owner for performance and risk system in P, ensuring relevance for operating units and P level
- Develop and maintain forecasting model for Production covering all operating units
- Support and backup for periodic allocation process
- Contribute in governance processes
We look for an experienced Financial structures and systems advisor with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. That includes knowledge in:
- Strong competence on system, structure, and cost models, with focus on analytical and reporting systems
- Ability to utilize new technology/digital tools as a way of working
- Analytical and commercial mindset with focus on drivers and value creation
- “Change mindset”, with proven track record from process improvement/development and implementation
- Preferably good knowledge of O&M processes and systems
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills, and ability to collaborate across units
- Strong command of English and Norwegian
- Master’s degree in finance or similar
- Relevant experience within finance and performance management, preferably from larger industrial and international companies
At Statkraft, we’re always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to lead, teach and help others learn.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future.. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leadership program
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.