Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
At DFDS people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents and provide challenges and opportunities for personal development. We also make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
We offer you an interesting workplace in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate, there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Assisting Financial Controlling Manager in preparation of monthly IFRS financial statements, Group reporting package and related disclosures
• Submitting financial figures to SAP BPC system in line with DFDS group accounting policy
• Direct contact with DFDS HQ, Controlling team and providing necessary information as requested
• Preparing financial reports used for the comparison of monthly actual results with budget and forecast amounts.
• Analysing and interpreting actual results, providing comments on the monthly movements.
• Assisting process improvement projects related to financial reporting.
• Responding to noncyclical ad-hoc requests with quick and correct reports
We’re looking for:
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics and related fields (M.Sc degree preferred),
• 4 to 6 years of work experience in financial reporting or relevant area
• Big4 Audit experience background will be a plus.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English,
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications,
• Strong analytical approach and team player,
• Strong communication skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
Interested? Apply now!
If you have exceptional capabilities, with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment please submit your CV in English no later than the 15th of September 2022 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.