Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Due to internal promotions in our Corporate Finance department, we are now looking for an experienced and analytical Financial Controller with strong IFRS skills. Our new Financial Controller will have a critical role in the quality assuring of financial reporting from our subsidiaries and resolving high-complex IFRS and industry practise accounting issues. Furthermore, the position has a key role in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements.
The position reports to the Manager of Group Accounting & Reporting and will work closely with the finance teams in our subsidiaries to ensure high quality, accurate and timely reporting.
- Preparation of consolidated quarterly and annual reports and notes
- Resolving high-complex IFRS accounting issues
- Perform analytical review and quality assurance of financial reporting from subsidiaries
- Participate in the monthly group reporting including coordination of reporting from subsidiaries and providing technical support if necessary
- Accounting and reporting responsible for the Company’s key subsidiary
- Preparation of statutory accounts and prepare audit documentation
- Group and statutory audit and point of contact towards our external auditor
- Contributing to optimizing internal controls and the reporting process
- Ad hoc projects
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in finance, audit and accounting (MRR) or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position and/or auditing. Ideally work experience from an accounting firm (such as Big Four)
- Extensive experience and knowledge in IFRS and general accounting principles
- Experience in preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Solid understanding of tax principles in relation to accounting
- Good Excel and IT/ERP system competence, and familiar with known consolidation and accounting tools/systems
- Professional fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Pragmatic and proactive
- Analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- Efficient and high work capacity to master periodically high workload
- Structured and an eye for detail
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Optimistic and positive mindset
- Flexible and solution-oriented
We can offer a work environment where we have open discussions, support each other and make high quality decisions with engagement, humour and giving everyone the opportunity to be at their best.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply as soon as possible within the due date.