Stillingsfunksjon:Finance & accounting
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
For over 200 years, KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Our Global Sales and Marketing Division is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and market place. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
For our Global Sales and Marketing function, we are looking for a new and dedicated Financial Controller. As the Financial Controller you will be a part of the finance team in Global Sales and Marketing. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day operation, financial follow up and reporting. You must be flexible in periods with tight deadlines, and comfortable in a dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity for you who have a few years work experience and want to further develop in a global organization.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting of financial figures, KPI’s and order income
- Cost control global sales cost
- Deliver timely and accurate reports to satisfy business requirements
- Contribute to accuracy and effectiveness in the department through improvement and developing of routines and processes
- Other ad-hoc tasks within the Finance team
Qualifications and experience
- Financial education, at bachelor level or higher
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Analytical experience from a consultant agency is a plus
- Good Excel competence
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment.We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Kristin Sveinsson, +47 977 52 555
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater