Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Finance Manager - Jotun Ethiopia
Jotun has been present in the Middle East since 1962 and has expanded across the region to include 15 companies across the Middle East, India and Africa region. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with learning and development opportunities and offering them meaningful and challenging work, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Ethiopia has become the fastest growing country in the world, with an impressive average growth of 11 % for the last 14 years. Through their Growth and Transformation plan, they aim to be a middle-income country and the leading manufacturing hub of Africa by 2025, with a population of 109 million.
To establish our presence in Ethiopia and moving forward with our business potential journey, we are looking for experienced local talent to join our team as Finance Manager.
The position has personnel responsibility for Finance department in accordance with the valid organization chart. This entails clarifying the understanding of roles, objectives, work tasks, results and deviations in line with Jotun’s leadership expectations. The position is responsible for being familiar with/obtaining necessary guidance concerning relevant laws, regulations and guidelines appertaining to her/his personnel responsibility.
The position shall report to General Manager (Jotun Ethiopia) and will be based in Addis Ababa with frequent travel to our factory in Adama Industrial Park.
- Manage and lead the Finance team by setting clear targets and framework, coaching, supporting, following-up and monitoring each team member in line with the Penguin Spirit to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the whole finance team
- Support and assist Company Manager on all financial matters by contributing to formulation and implementation of strategic objectives and policies designed to maximize the return on capital employed; preparation of budgets, forecasts and plans for the company, in order achieve strategic objectives and targets.
- Maintain accounts and financial reports as per Corporate Policy by ensuring that all financial accounting, receivables and payables, and statutory records are in line with standards of Jotun Group and in compliance with all local requirements and regulations to achieve accurate and standard statement of accounts
- Manage the financial monthly, tertiary and annual controlling and reporting process by completing and analyzing closing of accounts statements to ensure accuracy and record monthly financial status and KPIs of the company.
- Manage the submission of all corporate tax related returns to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure adequate internal control procedures are established and maintained by reviewing schedules of authority and auditors’ comments in order to maintain financial and procedural discipline.
- Ensure timely and safely credit management and collection to align with business strategy and focus on credit risk management.
Implement corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position, any working experience in global companies would be preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Fluent in English and Amharic
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Understands the organization's informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater