Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Finance Manager Global Customer Support Sales
We are thrilled to present an exceptional career opportunity for the position as Finance Manager in Global Customer Support Sales and Services. This role reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Finance within the Global Customer Support division.
This is a dynamic and truly global role, where you will function as a commercial business partner. Collaboration across all product lines, functional areas, and international regions is at the core of this position. As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for senior-level stakeholder engagement and management. We seek a dedicated and proactive individual who will play a pivotal role in driving business growth.
- Monthly review, analysis and reporting and forecasting for order intake and sales costs.
- Providing financial insight to commercial bid evaluations and business models.
- Challenging and driving the sales team to deliver and beat its targets.
- Working with the business to improve cash collections from customers
Qualifications and experience
- Qualified Accountant, bachelor or master’s degree in finance or economics or equivalent
- Experience within a global organization is an advantage.
- Experience in financial analysis (ideally in a commercial role), reporting and forecasting.
- Good understanding and efficient with tools such as ERP, HFM, Excel and Power BI (or similar). Experience with AX or BAAN is an advantage.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority, clearance through Civil Aviation Authority or a background check.
You are able to
- Identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- Analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Alesund, Oslo, Kongsberg
Point of contact
For over 200 years, KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication