Join our high caliber team and become Finance Manager!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth, we are now looking for a Finance Manager to join our Finance & Accounting team.
Do you want to work in the intersection between the company- and central Finance functions? Do you want to take responsibility for people and develop them? Do you want to have an impact on how we work in KDI?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our Finance Manager you will be responsible for our parent company and contribute in developing our global Finance organization. We believe that you are going to be successful in this role if you enjoy working with people, are structured, curious and solution focused, communicate effectively and build strong relationships cross-functionally.
What you will do:
- Monthly financial reporting to group and liquidity forecasting for the parent company
- Responsible for liquidity/bank, cost control and the finance processes for the entity
- Ensure day to day operations in line with policy’s and governing documents for the group
- Personnel responsibility for the team covering the parent company
- Strive to establish a high performing team and processes
- Participate in company and group wide projects to establish best practice in all our functions
- Assist other finance team members in questions regarding VAT and tax
- Support in the Budget and forecasting process
- Connection point to other support functions outside of Finance (Legal, HR)
- Responsible for the annual audit process for the entity
- Advise and support closest manager
In order to succeed in this role, you have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably from a technology/software company, and hold a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree within Finance, Accounting and/or Audit. You enjoy contributing with insights to the whole Finance team both centrally and globally and are familiar with financial and local reporting in a group structure.
If you also have experience with personnel responsibility and team management, you should apply for this position.
Good communication skills, orally and written, in both Norwegian and English is a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
If you want to apply for this position please follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2626555917/?capColoOverride=true