Finance / Logistics Intern
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Finance / Logistics Intern. In this role, you will be a part of the Global Logistics Team.
- Review invoices from carriers to ensure costs are in line with agreed conditions.
- Chase up invoices from the carriers for shipments carried out
- Managing incoming invoices within agreed terms
- Cooperation with internal customers and transportation partners to create a good working relationship, while performing the highest level of service
- Perform other duties, as assigned, including supporting local Transportation Finance Specialist
Qualifications and experience
- Availability of minimum 20 hours per week
- Students in Finance and Accounting preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate globally
- Fluent English (min B2)
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Employment contract and attractive benefits
- Interestin experience and opportunity for personal development
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Business Support Division manages a large of range of supporting functions, with the responsibility to provide support to divisions according to divisional needs, while facilitating for divisional independence. Among other functions, Business Support covers HR, Compliance, Security, Export Control, Facility Management and Internal Communication.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet