Finance Business Partner M/F
Do you want to be in the centre of a changing and growing European Logistics company?, where you will be the sparring partner of the management and can use your financial and analytical skills to maintain and improve the business every day? Then we are looking for you.
The finance department of DFDS in Holland is looking for a Finance Business Partner for its Logistics company located in Vlaardingen. The ideal candidate is analytical, financially strong, but also wants to understand the business and can communicate and achieve results on all levels. You will be the sparring partner for the business management from operational to financial items and you will report to the Senior Finance Business Partner.
Your roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible, perform and improve the internal reporting, both historical (monthly, quarterly, yearly results) and budgets/forecasts. Updated processes when business is changing so the business is always accurately measured.
- Driving performance management by identifying, preparing, combining and interpretation of relevant operational and financial parameters and KPIs on ongoing basis.
- Liaise, control and support our finance shared service centre in DFDS Polska for the transactional (business) accounting (AP, AR, CMRs, GL etc). On ongoing basis review and improve processes between business and the shared service centre.
- Variance analysis reporting including ad-hoc reporting and future predictions
- Participate in continuous improvement projects related to new initiatives/business as well as existing ones.
- Business development activities including tracking, support and follow up to local strategies and investment cases
- You have a strong analytical background
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a previous financial position as (business) controller or comparable.
- You are critical minded and you have a logical way of reasoning,
- You can combine financial and operational data and communicate on both levels
- You are IT-minded and excel has no secrets for you,
- You have good communication skills (Dutch, English) and can work in a team across cultural and national differences,
- You are proactive and can work independently
- You are outgoing, friendly and have a personal drive. Moreover, you are responsible, understand the importance of keeping deadlines and have a good sense of humour.
We offer you an interesting workplace, working in a financially strong company with growth ambition and focus on social responsibility. You will get to work with many different professional groups and colleagues.
Interested? Please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com or use the apply button.