Finance Business Analyst
Are you a highly organised individual with strong analytical skills? Dynamic problem solver? Do you have a good commercial awareness? If so, we are looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join our team at Dover, and this could be the opportunity for you….
Working Mon -Fri, 08:30 – 17:00, in this role you will be required to deliver proactive commercial analysis to maximize the business performance of our freight department. Driving future growth across a fleet of six vessels, utilising your excellent communication skills, both written & oral. Based at our Whitfield, Dover site, you will also be tasked to provide support in gathering information to support the business in making strategic decisions. We are seeking a team player, who can collaborate with our Freight team, Finance & Group IT. You will be focusing on the future of our business. You need to drive performance on various elements such as market share and yield. This as well as preparing & reviewing trend analysis, providing commentary and insights as part of the monthly reporting process.
So, if you are a dynamic individual, who has the ability to prioritise fast moving and changing workloads, coupled with proven problem-solving proficiencies, then we look forward to hearing from you….
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!