Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Finance Assistant - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The Finance Assistant is responsible for assisting in the day to day implementation of financial procedures in Lebanon by ensuring adherence to NRC’s policies and donor requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Comply with Financial Handbook and other NRC policies
- Verify that all vouchers and supporting documents are according to standards set in the Financial Handbook, and enter them into the accounting system
- Make and verify approved payments
- Record all cash movements
- Follow up on advances and refunds
- Prepare and arrange for bank withdrawals and transfers and present for verification
- Maintain the filling system for all financial and accounting documents
- Ensure that expenditure from the main account are accounted in appropriate budget lines and on relevant projects
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Utilize the use of NRC Agresso Accounting System and ensure daily bookkeeping.
- Manage the office petty cash and ensure its accuracy and sufficiency on daily basis.
- Assist the Finance Officer in the monthly accounting closing process, ensuring accuracy and completeness of the ledger and all supporting documents.
- Support the Finance Officer in the preparation of the monthly financial report
- Provide scanned copies of payments related to other countries.
- Ensure that all transactions are properly authorized and fully documented.
- Prepare payments for beneficiaries and vendors; in accordance with NRC’s financial procedures
- Work closely with Logistics on Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders and follow up accordingly
- Liaise with other NRC departments to issue due payments
- Ensure that all payment requests comply with donor requirements
- Monitor bank account to ensure availability of sufficient balances
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Finance
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in working on accounting/auditing in a humanitarian context
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in English and Arabic both spoken and written
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with People
- Communicating with Impact and respect
- Coping with change
- Handling insecure environments
Registrer deg på Karriere.no
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater