Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Field Service Technician - Merchant
Kongsberg Maritime delivers high technology systems and solutions for customers in challenging conditions worldwide.
Kongsberg Maritime Turkey - is part of the global Kongsberg Maritime service structure. We offer unique job opportunities in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Technician – Merchant for the Field Service Technician job position.
In this role you will be a part of Insol/Merchant under Global Customer Support and will be responsible servicing/commissioning of our systems in Turkey and EMEA if needed. The role will be based in Kongsberg Maritime – Istanbul.
- Service activities onboard vessels with KM Systems
- Participation in the Phone and Email support lines
- Adherence to all routines outlined in the Quality Management System (QMS), HSE Management System (HSEMS) and the Personnel Handbook
- Timely and accurate completion of service reports, timesheets and expense reports
- Developing own qualifications through internal/external training courses
- Interface with customer engineering groups regarding requested modifications
- Interface with other KM departments and KM entities world-wide
- Prioritize and complete work tasks for the assigned service job or project
- Carry out actions to prevent errors within our delivery and after sales deliveries
- Report all safety/security related incidents on situ
- Complete and submit timesheets and expenses in a timely fashion
- Ownership over assigned cases and/or service trips
- Suggest improvements to our products and report needs to Service Manager or main office
- Make proactive suggestions to customers on available upgrades and new products while visiting onboard
- Ability and willing to assist back office as technical support.
- Preferably bachelor degree on electric,electronic or automation – vocational school or two to four years experience as a marine electrician.
- Experience with KM products or relevant field experience.
- Knowledge and experience with basic networking,Microsoft World,Microsoft Excel.
- Domestic and International travel at short notice
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to multi task
- Able to work alone and with a team
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Dedication and desire to build a long career within the technical field
What we offer:
- Working in an international environment and stable company.
- Individual Development Plan including trainings and other forms of raising skills and competences.
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise.
- Collaboration with various departments and disciplines within our global organization.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Interesting experience and opportunity for a personal development.
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
The position reports to Bulent Yildiz - Head of Operations Turkey
For further information regarding Kongsberg Maritime please visit: www.km.kongsberg.com.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication