Field Service Engineer
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team and become a Field Service Engineer!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries. We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the oil & gas industry.
- Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow?
- Do you want to work with products that have an impact on a global industry?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
For the oil & gas industry, Kongsberg Digital is a market leader in solutions for real-time data aggregation, visualization, analytics and advisory purposes for all phases of well construction. Today our systems are monitoring real-time drilling operations for hundreds of wells every day. Our customers include many of the largest oil companies in the world, and thousands of users rely on us to provide a stable, high quality and well performing solution.
As our Field Service Engineer, you will work closely with our software development team, project managers, technical advisors, partners, and customers to deliver best-in class solutions for Real Time Drilling operations in multiple locations across the world. Our solutions are provided to our customers as SaaS solutions as part of Kongsberg Digital’s cloud services, and on-premise solutions (office and at land/offshore rigs).
In this role you will get the opportunity to:
- deploy and configure our software solutions for customers, herein travel to customer locations to provide our services
- give training courses
- provide consultancy services
- act as an interface between KDI and the customer
You are a person who holds a BSc/MSc in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, with a strong passion for technology and digitalization. You have 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the upstream oil & gas industry, and/or 1-2 years of experience with IT support/Network/Windows servers/MS Azure cloud. Experience related to WITSML based applications is an advantage.
Furthermore, you are a person who takes great pride in your field of work. Others describe you as curious and self-motivated with a great drive to learn new concepts, who also looks for ways to improve. You get motivated by delivering cutting-edge products and solutions, and to deliver top quality service to customers.
Do you also have:
- An interest for traveling, and working with people in different countries
- Good general knowledge of hardware, software and IT
- An interest in developing and maintaining positive / professional work relationships both within the company and with external customers/contact
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written) in English
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2870031394/?capColoOverride=true