Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Field Service Consultant - DPHW
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
At KONGSBERG, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
An exciting opportunity has arisen as DPHW Service Consultant – Brazil:
• Technical education, bachelor, or equivalent combination of experience/education in the related professional field.
• Be customer oriented and “service minded”.
• Passion and patience to support customers and internal stakeholders.
• Ability to handle simultaneous activities and work in a hectic environment.
• Must be able to travel on short notice.
• Must be comfortable with extended travel activity and work tasks controlled by our customers.
• Be a team worker, with excellent cooperative skills towards colleagues and customers.
• Manage English as the official “work language”.
• Ability to work independently, self-driven.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Provide excellent level of support to customers by phone, e-mail, and at site, both onshore and offshore.
• Provide customer support, through commissioning and service on assigned Field Service product range.
• Supply technical assistance during on-call assignments regarding HW/SW issues.
• Attend CATs, Dry-Docking and Sea trials during commissioning and regular service trips.
• Responsible for reporting errors or defects on equipment delivered from KM and suggest improvement actions.
• Provide technical assistance to Sales, After sales, customer, and Field Service team.
• Provide correct documentation when requested.
• Responsible for updating CRM, databases, and documentation after regular services according to Global Customer Support processes.
• Develop own qualifications by participating at internal / external courses and education.
KONGSBERG is an equal opportunity employer. With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
Work Location: Niterói, RJ
Closing date by 25th February 2024