Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Exterior Brand Manager - Decorative
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Jotun Group, with 65 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,000 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and expansive network of distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2019 was NOK 19.652 billion.
Seeing a prominent market in south east Asia, Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia and Australia. Jotun SEAP has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-in-class level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,000 employees that come from different nationality and background, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused in providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Vietnam has been established since 1994, with its first production facility from 1998. As one of the most visible Norwegian brands with long establishment, Jotun Vietnam operates in 4 segments with high and consistent quality products including Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology, and Performance Coatings comprising of Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. Our major strength is providing customers with a Single Source Solution for all their coating needs. The largest single abroad investment by Jotun Group which is the new and modern factory, will come into operation in year 2021; demonstrating Jotun's long-term development strategy in the market. At Jotun Vietnam, we believe that people are our most important asset and therefore, we have been focusing on developing our employees’ competence and offering them opportunities to make differences and make their marks.
The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing category portfolio to ensure segment business growth as plan:
- Accountable for category / product portfolio innovation roadmap in aligned with regional and local innovation plan to fulfill the customer’s need;
- Work closely with regional marketing team to develop new products including concept development, packaging, product launch program;
- Act as key contact point to coordinate with cross functions to run innovation project smoothly (regional marketing, local operation, sales, finance, customer services…);
- Responsible for brand performance and competitive position in the market including volume & value growth, market share, distribution, competitive pricing and profit margin;
- Responsible to manage all aspects of brands including brand image, packaging, marketing materials, product visibility in the shop;
- Monitor product quality performance and propose action to fix if quality issue happens through working closely with sales team, technical services, operation and customers;
- Conduct market survey to understand customer’s satisfaction level on the portfolio / product performance;
- Ensure products’ certificates to be up to date and valid for providing to customers;
- Propose and lead trade campaign to ensure the brand growth as segment business strategy;
- Responsible to build and execute project marketing activities;
- Support and align with Marketing Director to run ad – hoc activities if have;
- ‘Love’ in paints, colors and architectures.
*** Working Locations: This position will move officially to Hiep Phuoc IZ in 2021.
- Binh Duong Head Office (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province).
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC.
- Company shuttle van is provided.
- University graduate with Marketing major and at least 4 years of working experience in related field;
- Good communication and presentation skills in Vietnamese & English;
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to balance between independently working and teamwork;
- Ability to communicate and be influent cross functions / different stakeholders;
- Being pro-active, innovative and eager to learn new things;
- Customer service orientation;
- High level of integrity and responsibility.
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater