Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Exterior Brand Manager - Decorative
We are looking for an outstanding local candidate for the Exterior Brand Manager - Decorative position working for Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd..
The successful candidate is offered with an international and professional European working environment, extensive training and development programs and competitive remuneration package.
Our Company, Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative paints, Marine, Protective and Powder coatings. As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coatings business into the Company, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers with a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe PEOPLE is our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: LOYALTY - CARE - RESPECT - BOLDNESS.
The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing category portfolio to ensure segment business growth as plan:
- Accountable for category / product portfolio innovation roadmap in aligned with regional and local innovation plan to fulfill the customer’s need;
- Work closely with regional marketing team to develop new products including concept development, packaging, product launch program;
- Act as key contact point to coordinate with cross functions to run innovation project smoothly (regional marketing, local operation, sales, finance, customer services…);
- Responsible for brand performance and competitive position in the market including volume & value growth, market share, distribution, competitive pricing and profit margin;
- Responsible to manage all aspects of brands including brand image, packaging, marketing materials, product visibility in the shop;
- Monitor product quality performance and propose action to fix if quality issue happens through working closely with sales team, technical services, operation and customers;
- Conduct market survey to understand customer’s satisfaction level on the portfolio / product performance;
- Ensure products’ certificates to be up to date and valid for providing to customers;
- Propose and lead trade campaign to ensure the brand growth as segment business strategy;
- Responsible to build and execute project marketing activities;
- Support and align with Marketing Director to run ad – hoc activities if have;
- ‘Love’ in paints, colors and architectures.
*** Working Locations: This position will move officially to Hiep Phuoc IZ in 2021.
- Binh Duong Head Office (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province).
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC.
- Company shuttle van is provided.
- University graduate with Marketing major and at least 4 years of working experience in related field;
- Good communication and presentation skills in Vietnamese & English;
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to balance between independently working and teamwork;
- Ability to communicate and be influent cross functions / different stakeholders;
- Being pro-active, innovative and eager to learn new things;
- Customer service orientation;
- High level of integrity and responsibility.
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater