Experienced Cyber Security Engineer
Do you want to help create the cyber security architecture of the future in SEB? In the development and cloud programs at SEB we enable our developers to build products and services with the required cyber security for our financial markets. Together we analyze the developers’ needs and make sure that the architecture provides a secure foundation for the sustainable and secure solutions of the future threats. Understanding future needs and the risk landscape is part of our work but we also dive in to the technical details of our applications and networks. The group consists of people with different expertise, experiences, age and background. While we work with serious topics, we have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other.
About the job
As a cyber security engineer within Development Solutions, you will help create future security solutions by selecting, developing and implementing different technical solutions. The position and duties are different depending on situation and will offer a cross-functional work where you, together with experts from the entire development organization, will find sustainable and balanced solutions. Together with the rest of our team you will also be involved in developing SEB’s cybersecurity concepts. Your tasks will include:
- Stay updated on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of security & network architecture in our cloud environments.
- Support the development teams in automating their networking and security into the templates and environments being used in the application lifecycle.
- Assist product owners and teams on cloud-based information security.
- Responsible for automating networking, security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support.
- Employ cloud-based APIs when suitable to write network/system level tools for safeguarding cloud environments.
- Provide support on incident response on security incidents.
Who are you?
You probably have an degree in engineering/IT or have gained your knowledge from work experience. You have a number of years professional experience from cyber security during which you have gained an amount of integrity in your professional role. You are passionate about the topic and find it easy to cooperate. You are motivated by responsibility and enjoy solving problems.
You are fluent in both written and spoken English. You probably have knowledge in these areas:
- DevSecOps in general i.e. understand all “security capabilities” when I comes to DevOps e.g. Secure Coding, AST etc.
- Working “hands on” in SDLC e.g. as developer, technical tester, SCM or other relevant roles.
- Automation in SDLC.
- Able to provide technical supervision for security to different stakeholders.
- Able to drive security awareness within your own and across SEB.
- Deep technical knowledge in how to build and run applications for different platforms.
- Experiences from both on-prem and cloud solutions.
- Experience in security of cloud platforms such as the bigger cloud providers (GCP, Azure, AWS) and knowledge about Swift CSP/CSCF.
- Experience working with infrastructure as code and automation.
- Knowledgeable within cyber security, cyber threats, network, WAF, encryption, IAM, Oauth.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB DevSecOps. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2020-04-03. If you have questions about the position, please contact Alexander Eliasson, Talent Acquisition Partner on telephone +46 70 462 23 55. SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier