- Specialist extended reach drilling advisors or coaches with proven expertise in this subject matter.
- Extensive well site supervision experience with at least 15 years field experience as Drilling Supervisors, Directional Drillers or Toolpushers on challenging ERD wells with reputable Operators (evidence to be provided).
- To be deployed at the well site in DNO’s Kurdistan onshore 5-rig operation as part of the wellsite leadership team to train, coach and supervise DNO and Contractor (drilling, fluid, directional etc) personnel in ERD operational techniques. DNO runs several rigs and the Advisors will move to which ever rig needs assistance, working as a team of two for 24/7 cover.
- Advisors to develop and provide short, high-impact small group training sessions to off-shift crews. Develop pre-section plans, first-response procedures, tripping plans, drilling practices, run after action reviews, provide solutions to drilling deviations and problems. Ensure equipment settings are optimised (pop-offs, torque limiter etc).
- This is, essentially, a rig floor role.
- Specific experience on light (1000 hp) mechanical rigs is valued. Advisors to have excellent English language skills and be able to teach and motivate rig crews to minimize incident and improve performance. Proven ability to provide these services in a multi-cultural environment where English may not be a first language for most personnel involved.
- Able to meet DNO’s HSE requirements in terms of age and physical fitness. Work rota will be 28/28. Applications to show ERD experience with project details and personal contributions.
The role is a Consultancy role and will be payrolled via one of DNO's preferred Manpower agencies.