Stillingsfunksjon:Data & IT
Bransje:Bank, finans og forsikring
Se her for andre jobber fra SEB
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Enterprise Agile Coach to SEB in Solna
Do you want to be at the forefront of one of the largest and most interesting Agile transformations in Europe? As an Enterprise Agile Coach you will be right in the middle of the transformation of SEB into a truly Agile company, to start up and evolve Agile, cross functional teams, tribes and domains to build world class services. We are now strengthening our team of Enterprise Agile Coaches to support the creation of teams and tribes as a part of the Agile All In program, aiming to completely transform the way we work with our business and IT development.
About the job
The job is to support the evolving cross functional teams, tribes and domains to be set up at SEB to become Agile in the development of products and services to our customers. Some examples of what you’ll do:
- Inspire and help teams and team of teams to develop their ability to deliver meaningful results and help creating Agile learning organizations
- Coach people within and around tribes in Lean and Agile values and principles
- Facilitate workshops to define and design value flows, tribes and teams
- Educate people with different backgrounds and varying levels of knowledge about Lean and Agile values, principles and ways of working
- Continuously improve and evolve our framework of Agile culture and way of working based on the learnings we make
- Working closely with business units as well as HR, CX/UX, SEB Way in cross functional transformation teams throughout the transformation process
Who are you?
We believe that it is highly beneficial if you have the following qualifications:
- You have a thorough understanding of Lean and Agile values and principles, based on own experience from working with Lean and Agile in complex organizations
- You believe in and apply the concept of continuous learning
- You are a good listener
- You are pragmatic with a strong drive of moving forward and making things happen
- You are unafraid to challenge, raise issues, to drive change and remove impediments
- You are a team player
- You hold an SPC certification and have hands-on experience of large scale transformational work with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) launching multiple ARTS
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB/department. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2020-02-14.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Jonas Lundström, Head of Lean & Agile Center of Excellence, on telephone +46 70 763 80 46 or Therése Isaksson, Talent Acquisition Partner on telephone +46 70 739 1147.
Regionbanken Sydöstra Sverige, Malmö
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier