Engineering Delivery Lead at the Advanced Analytics and AI Department
Are you a dynamic individual with a deep passion for advanced analytics, AI, and data engineering? Seize the opportunity to spearhead our engineering team, ushering in groundbreaking data solutions that will propel Handelsbanken to the forefront of the data-driven landscape. Step into the pivotal role of Engineering Delivery Lead and champion our mission to leverage data, advanced analytics, and AI in crafting unparalleled products and services, delivering an outstanding experience to our customers!
Embark on a thrilling journey with us as we forge ahead to develop state-of-the-art analytics platforms, both on-premises and utilizing the Microsoft Azure cloud suite. Our engineering team works closely with other teams throughout the bank in an environment characterized by initiative, collaboration, and innovation to tackle business challenges by predicting outcomes, understanding complex data relationships and constructing models that contribute to a better experience for our customers.
We are on the hunt for a seasoned Delivery Lead who can facilitate the seamless integration of our analytics platforms with the broader ecosystem of the bank. By fostering collaboration and steering technical discussions, you will play a key role in shaping the actual ML-platforms of our future, ensuring the optimal alignment of technology and business objectives.
As a Delivery Lead, your influence will permeate every facet of our operations. You will coordinate the roadmap for our ML-platform capabilities and facilitate the development & operations for the team building the platform. Your role is critical in bridging the gap between the technical team and stakeholders, ensuring an alignment that fosters growth and innovation by delivering an ML-platform to support Data science use cases.
You will work in a cross-functional engineering team together with data scientists and business analysts to identify and make strategic plans for our ML-platforms. You will be responsible for delivering enablers of our ML-platforms to support our use cases. Coordinating the team’s efforts in delivering superior stable data pipelines and model serving capabilities is at the core of your everyday work.
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop both your business and leadership abilities while applying your knowledge close to the actual technology.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Understand priorities, set requirements, and define a roadmap for our platform capabilities in collaboration with the Head of Data & ML Engineering and the team,
- Plan and follow up on the day-to-day work, make sure that the team is focusing on the right tasks. Delivering ML-models to production with high SLAs for the ML-platforms the team builds and operates.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and relevant teams in other parts of the bank.
- Contribute with best practices in regards to DevOps, Data & ML from a business perspective.
- Together with the Head of Data & ML Engineering, make sure that we are constantly improving on our ML & Data pipelines to deliver maximum business value.
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent in a technical field with above average academic results.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy solving problems with code.
- You probably have a background as an engineer, but transitioned to a strategic role or architect role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a business to technology translating role.
- Previous experience with translating business requirements to enabling technology capabilities.
- Formal or informal experience of leading a team.
- Understanding of the modern data and ML stack, microservices.
- You are willing to learn, or already know, basic Swedish.
- You constantly want to learn new skills and are proactive with your own development.
- Previous experience as a product manager, product owner, delivery lead, team lead or similar roles.
It is meriting if you have experience of:
- Being in a scrum master role.
- Working with containerized development in a Linux environment.
- Working with test-driven development.
We are looking for a person who fits the positive, friendly, and supportive culture of Handelsbanken. The ideal candidate is curious, inventive, strives for improvement every single day and shares our aim to be smart, humble and, above all, collaborative.
- The chance to develop fast, make a big impact and cut out new paths in an expanding team at the core of Handelsbanken’s ambitious focus on digitalization.
- An abundance of interesting opportunities and a focus on building new capabilities, not just maintaining what others have already created.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment where colleagues learn and achieve together.
- Competitive compensation and pension plan.
- Extensive benefit package (subsidized banking services, health care, lunch and more) .
- Flexibility to work from home part of the time.
- Office at prime location in central Stockholm.
We look forward to receiving your CV. Furthermore, we are particularly interested in previous team work experience, what motivates you and achievements that you are proud of. The promotion of gender equality, diversity and an inclusive corporate culture is a fundamental part of our values. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to submit their applications.