Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Emergency Response Manager - Beirut
The position is open on a rolling basis and applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
The Emergency Response Manager (ERM) shall be responsible for leading and managing the Emergency Response Team (ERT) and associated emergency programs. The ERM will ensure quality and effective emergency response programme. The ERM has overall responsibility for the security and wellbeing of ERT staff.
- Ensure emergency assessments are executed and from them integrated emergency response plans; implementation and exit strategies are developed.
- Coordinate the development of all project implementation plans and budgets within the framework of the agreed emergency response programme and strategy.
- Maintain ongoing follow-up of the developing humanitarian emergency situation and adjust activities accordingly.
- Ensure that different sectoral activities are implemented in a coordinated and cohesive manner.
- Ensure adequate monitoring, reporting and acquittal of emergency activities within the country, and the timely provision of situation reports and fundraising material.
- Ensure emergency activities are carried out in accordance with NRC values and the Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Conduct performance appraisals of Emergency Response Team staff and ensure regular feedback and mentoring on individual performance.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with other agencies, UN agencies, host government, bilateral and multilateral donors, and other principle stakeholders.
- Represent NRC in meetings with government officials, cluster members, donor representatives, other NGOs, the UN etc as required.
- Ensure all personnel understand individual and collective responsibilities for safety and security.
- Liaise with the Security Focal Point to ensure compliance with Security Guidelines and their effective application in the local context.
- Coordinate mobilisation of financial resources related to emergency activities. Experience in disaster prevention, preparedness and humanitarian response.
- At least five years’ experience working for an Humanitarian Agency.
- Experience in management of slow onset disasters in a conflict or post conflict environment preferably in the MENA.
- Experience in response and recovery programming.
Strong coordination skills in programming, resource management and safety and security; Ability to think strategically, but also result-oriented and get things done
- Strong planning, monitoring and organizational skills with good knowledge of the use of logical and result-based monitoring and evaluation frameworks; Knowledge of NRC Programmes.
- Very strong analytically and excellent proposal and report writing skills, with close attention to details; Documented experience as a trainer/facilitator on humanitarian issues and staff mentoring;
- Experience of working with institutional donors/fundraisers;
- Fluency in English language (writing/spoken/reading); Fluency in Arabic language (Writing/Spoken/Reading);
- Excellent knowledge of computer application software. Safety and security awareness training.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater