Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Emergency Response Helpline Assistant - Beirut (Internals Only)
The Emergency Response Helpline Assistant is responsible for the management of the central helpline that receives calls from the affected population in Beirut area that are requesting services from NRC Lebanon, and that might have any complaints/feedback related to NRC. The Assistant will sit within the Accountability Unit that falls within the Programme Support Unit at NRC Country Office. The Assistant will manage Shelter, ICLA, Education, WASH and any other protection related request calls linked to NRC’s intervention in Beirut. The Assistant, will support with basic data cleaning and analysis. The position reports directly to the Accountability Coordinator to whom trends and gaps are reported.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the Accountability function
- Communicate and share general information about NRC’s operation in Lebanon
- Develop knowledge of NRC’s core competencies in order to most effectively attend to callers.
- Update the Beirut’s CCs FAQs document as needed to ensure up-to-date information is given to callers.
- Carry out related mainstreaming of protection in programme daily implementation as per the set NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines, and ensure reporting any breaches/concerns to the line manager for proper action.
- Ensure that all protection related detected cases are referred to the concerned referral focal point and to the related Protection Coordinator.
- Represent NRC, over the phone, using excellent communication skills with beneficiaries, communities and stakeholders.
- Receive calls, triage/classification of cases, update database and refer admissible cases to the assigned Programmes Focal Points in Beirut in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with CC Focal points on status of cases (in process, closed, open).
- Maintain the Beirut helpline database, compile, revise and clean entered data.
- Receive and follow-up on results of referred calls from the area teams, and update helpline database accordingly.
- Provide feedback, when needed, to calls requesting follow-up on eligibility, based on the reports provided by the teams.
- Coordinate with Database Officers on possible move-ins and move-outs reported through the helpline.
- Handle calls on complaints and feedback and ensure these are reported to the Accountability Unit for follow-up.
- Handle sensitive and non-sensitive complaints and feedback calls, and actively promote accountability and PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards and principles.
- Share regular reports of received calls with Shelter Focal Points in the areas, and perform follow-up as needed to ensure proper handling of cases.
- University degree in a related field (Data collection and analysis is an asset)
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Professional management of confidential/sensitive information and handling SEA cases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Ability to deal in respect and empathy with the communities
- Desirable experience in handling a helpline
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Working with people
- Planning and delivering results
- Handling insecure environments
- Coping with change
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater