Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Statkraft in the UK
In the UK the Company is developing, constructing and operating renewable electricity generation assets. Statkraft own and operate a 50MW hydro power station and have shares in a 23MW wind farm in Wales. In Scotland Statkraft own shares in three windfarms totalling 155 MWs. Statkraft have a development portfolio of several onshore wind farms.
Statkraft Energy Ltd is the Operations & Maintenance side of Statkraft within the UK, the 24/7 Control Centre team is based at the 50MW Cwm Rheidol Hydro Electric Scheme near Aberystwyth in Wales. It also operates & monitors UK wind farms.
To strengthen our maintenance team in Rheidol, we are looking for an
Electrical Maintenance Technician
The role shall report to the Rheidol Site Manager and will involve visiting remote areas of the scheme, working at height and potentially work in confined spaces. There will be some travelling in the UK as well as overseas.
- Deliver the availability, reliability and efficiency of the Assets to meet plan targets and budgets.
- Ensure compliance with Statkraft procedures and high standards of health, safety and environmental management for all works on site.
- Respond to plant failures, including fault resetting and first line plant defect analysis.
- Update asset records and recording changes to maintenance history, refurbishment and modifications.
- Undertake site works, which will include carrying out risk assessments, producing job plans and method statements utilising the CMMS.
- Deliver the main outage work to time and budget. Coordinate with other team members to ensure key spares and resources are available as required.
- Ensure safety hazards are rectified and audit actions are completed promptly.
- Be part of the on-call rota once training is complete.
- Formal qualification to at least Engineering HNC with a suitable engineering background.
- Proven experience in an industrial electrical maintenance environment.
- Proven ability to identify and analyse situations by isolating key issues, evaluating relevant data and drawing appropriate conclusions.
- Good understanding of health, safety, environmental legislation and standards, qualified to IOSH Working Safely, or above.
- Experience in LV and HV industrial electrical engineering.
- Experience in control and supervisory electrical systems.
- Trained and competent in safety assessment by producing such documents as risk assessments, method statements, manual handling.
- Be self-motivated and equally comfortable working in a team environment.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
For more information about the position, please contact Gareth Jones, Rheidol Site Manager +44 1970 880080 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Interested? Please apply via the provided link in the ad.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater