Efficiency Manager (f/m/d)
To strengthen its position as a leader in renewable energy, Statkraft recently announced a new corporate strategy. The group is currently the leading producer of renewable energy in Europe and plans from 2025 to develop wind and solar capacity of more than 2.5 to 3 GW per year worldwide. Much of this growth is expected in Europe (UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands and Croatia).The entity “European Wind and Solar” (E) is responsible for the development, construction and management of wind and solar assets in Europe.
Within the French team of E which includes about fifteen people, your role is to contribute to the organization of the wind and solar activity of Statkraft in France.
Integrated within a multidisciplinary team of project managers, you will evolve in an international context. Your main tasks will be:
Your Mission :
Implement the project management processes of Statkraft
- Deploy the management tools adopted by Statkraft (CRM, CLM, Reporting, etc.)
- Proactively contribute to the Project Management Skills network of the company
- Put in place all the necessary indicators for the monitoring and management of projects
- Support project managers on the analysis of reporting
- Define and monitor budgets and implementation schedules of the projects
- When necessary, set up external service contracts
- Be the privileged point of contact for the group's support functions
- Lead cross-functional initiatives (Communication, HSSE, Compliance, etc.)
- Organize team events and participate in creating a good cohesion of the team
You are an Engineer or have an equivalent university degree, with at least 5 years of experience in project management
- You know the different development phases of wind and solar projects
- You have experience in the use of project monitoring and management tools as well as knowledge of CRM (Salesforce would be a plus) and CLM type tools
- You would know how to make the team adhere to the monitoring processes and the uses of the tools
- You have a good knowledge of business organizations
- You appreciate a multicultural, European work environment, requiring a good level of English, both written and spoken,
- Your spirit of synthesis and initiatives, your strength in communication and team leadership and your customer orientation are essential qualities,
What we offer you:
Together, we are working on the front lines to change the game in renewable energy.
A learning-by-doing experience, at the heart of the world of renewable energies
- Opportunities for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growing company
- A positive work environment characterized by competence, responsibility, and innovation
- A workplace imbued with diversity in all its forms
- Market competitive salary and benefits
You will be integrated as a full member of a young and dynamic team, in which your motivation and commitment will make a difference.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Project Manager, Battery Energy Storage System
Solar Construction Programme Manager Germany (m/f/d)
Product Owner Project Lifecycle Tools - European Wind and Solar
Digital Adoption Lead – European Wind and Solar (m/f/d)
Senior Solar Project Developer Italy