The main responsibility of this position is managing our E-commerce efforts in our own direct to consumer store, aimed at growing our online traffic, conversion, and sales.
- As part of this position, your primary tasks will be:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase engagement and achieve revenue goals, with focus on product launches and seasonal opportunities
- Analyze Google Analytics data and improve traffic, conversion, and sales
- Coordinate initiatives to grow our e-mail marketing list
- Focus on the customer journey and improve all aspects of the on-line shopping experience
- Coordinate paid advertising campaigns in cooperation with external marketing partners
- Optimize merchandising on site to improve overall look and fell in cooperation with corporate marketing
- Expert in Excel, Google Analytics, and Shopify Plus
- Experience global ecommerce infrastructure
- 3-5 years’ experience working with direct-to-consumer E-commerce. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record.
- Background in digital sales and marketing and strong analytical capabilities.
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
LOCATION: San Diego, North County (San Marcos), (we will consider remote work).
STATUS: Full Time (no agencies, international applicants, or part timers please)
Salary based on qualifications
See Role Card(s) at our shared drive to have all information on each role assigned to your position covering: Role specific objectives, Processes you are part of- and your key Responsibilities & Deliverables and Competencies you should strive to have.
Interested in the job? Please send us your application and CV via "Apply now".
For further information about the job profile, please contact:
F: +1 760 230 1976
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater