Drilling HSE Advisor
DNO is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971, DNO is Norway’s oldest oil company. With a leading position in terms of reserves and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, DNO produces around 110,000 barrels of oil per day from the flagship Tawke field.
The Drilling HSE Advisor is required for ensuring that the DQE rig contractor is able to manage HSE at the wellsite to the standards expected. This is a training and coaching role and does not take any HSE management responsibility from the contractor.
To provide training and coaching for the Rig Contractor’s safety advisors and for the rig crew and service companies such that:
- Compliance requirements are understood for DNO Policies and standards.
- Safety meetings and service company pre-job safety meetings are routinely held with a focus on risk management.
- High-risk situations can be identified and documented and a risk mitigation approach taken.
- Daily HSSE / rig inspections are routinely made.
- Full and proper application of the Permit-To-Work System is in place at the rig site.
- Safety Drills are routinely and effectively carried.
- HSE and nonconformance event investigations are properly conducted.
- Safe lifting and Hoisting practices are fully understood and managed.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 20 years experience in drilling HSE.
- Qualified/certified instructor.
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
The role reports to Drilling Superintendent and is a site based role in Kurdistan. The contract duration is fixed term 12 months and is rotational work schedule working 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off. Only candidates that match the required qualifications and experience need apply.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater