DevSecOps Engineer in Docker at SEB in Stockholm
Do you share our passion for DevOps? Forge and elevate the future container platform as a DevSecOps Engineer in Docker at SEB!
You will join SEB’s Delivery Acceleration area, working with the development and cloud program. With a focus on containers, you will enable efficiency and best practices throughout the whole IT-organization in SEB. As a DevSecOps Engineer you are responsible for setting up suitable container environments with Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
About the job
You will be part of a highly competent team, working with new technology to develop our container and cloud solutions to enhance the DevOps toolchain. As a DevOps Engineer, your understanding of the development landscape will play an important part of your everyday work., while still also diving into the technical details of our platforms and network.
- Develop and maintain our Container platform with Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Onboard, assist and support our development teams in our container environment
- Be responsible for automating networking, security controls, data, and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support to optimize our solutions
- Provide support on incident response.
You will join our Cloud tribe of about 20 people. Your closest team consist of seven persons who share the passion for technology and people. Except DevOps Engineers our team includes a Product Owner and Scrum Master. We value an openness and willingness to share knowledge and work agile with SAFe and Scrum. In our team we have an open, humoristic, and friendly approach towards each other. You will work in our newly built office in Arenastaden, Solna.
Who are you
As a person you are keen on always learning more and you have a friendly and helpful approach towards others. You are motivated by responsibility and enjoy finding the best solution for every need.
You have previous experience of DevOps and are well familiar with:
- Container solutions such as Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Working hands on with infrastructure as code, automation and continuous integration
- scripting with Powershell, Terraform and Python
- Load balancing, firewall, and backup
- Linux and Windows
You are probably also familiar with Azure DevOps Server, Ansible, Chef, Git JBoss, Jenkins, SonarQube and have experience of monitoring solution such as Prometheus or Grafana. You probably also have experience with Elk &/or Splunk as well as Maven, JFrog Artifactory, Nexus.
If you can see yourself in this description, we are keen on meeting you and will welcome you with open arms!
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
Welcome with your application
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater