DNB Markets Equity Research Internship 2021
DNB is the second largest financial services group in the Nordic, and Norway´s largest. DNB Markets offers a wide range of products and services, including risk management products, investment products, capital markets/advisory, research, sales and securities services. Working in customer facing teams and applying deep market knowledge combined with good digital solutions, the DNB Markets employees provide advice and tailor-made solutions for a wide range of customer segments.
DNB Markets is one of the leading investment banks in the Nordics with about 700 employees and offices in ten countries across the world. Our experienced professionals assist our clients with a broad range of financial products and services within equities, advisory, capital markets, fixed income, foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity derivatives.
Our culture is one of our key strengths. It is characterised by a very high energy level, strong business focus and excellent teamwork between people with an open and inclusive mind-set where we believe in innovation through co-operation. Therefore, we want people that are not only dedicated to our business but also committed to the way we work together.
We are currently looking for candidates for our Equity Research Internships starting in January, March and June 2021. We offer the right candidates the opportunity to gain insight into, and understanding of, working in an equity research department, as well experience from working with some of the best research analysts in the Nordics. As an intern, you will assist in building and maintaining detailed financial models, write company research reports and investment recommendations, follow market and industry developments, and analyse company and industry data to generate actionable investment ideas.
In order to work in Markets, you need to have outstanding numerical skills but we are more than just about the numbers. DNB has embarked on a mission to ensure our customers stay ahead through innovation, insights, continuous development and corporate responsibility. We value teamwork, mutual respect and elevate each other to shape the future of finance.
Personality and skills
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Curious and forward-thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills with excellent business writing, research and quantitative skills
- Client-focused team player with a genuine interest in interpersonal relationships
- Quick learner, highly committed to consistently develop
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- High ethical standards and strong integrity
- Interest in the financial markets and a desire to learn more about the work within equity research
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Team players who are keen and ready to contribute to a leading Equity Research team
- Has completed a minimum of one year of relevant studies
- Strong academic results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
DNB Markets is committed to promoting diversity in the workplace. We strive to create a workplace where people thrive and feel safe. We believe that equality and inclusion boost innovative thinking and collective competency which contributes to create an attractive and flexible company equipped for a dynamic business landscape.
We look forward to receiving your application to the DNB Markets Equity Research Internship 2021 no later than the 9th of October, 2020. However, we highly encourage you to apply as early as possible as we do conduct interviews on a rolling basis.
For questions and more information about the Internship in DNB Markets Equity Research, please contact Tobias Bedinger, HR Advisor, email@example.com .
Local Trade Union:
Hasse Sigfrids (Finansförbundet): +46 70 517 58 18, firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlotte Löfgren: (Akademikerföreningen): +46 70 618 93 23, email@example.com
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater