Director Solutions & Industrial Applications (SIA) EMEA
Join our high caliber team and become Director Solutions & Industrial Applications (SIA) EMEA.
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth, we are now looking for a Director Solutions & Industrial Applications.
Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As Director SIA EMEA, you will develop long-term relationships with our customers and partners across the EMEA region. You will connect and partner with business teams developing a deep understanding of their requirements & objectives, and how they are already, or could be using our Digital products in pursuit of their objectives.
What you will do:
- Lead and professionally develop the team that closely engages with our customers to define and operationalise use cases that address their most challenging needs, enabling new and more efficient ways of working, relevant for today’s digitally enabled energy supply chain.
- Coordinate and translate between our new & existing customer base with KDIs Growth, Customer Success and Product teams and advise on product & technology development priorities with Product and CTO organisation
- Own and develop the customer facing KogniTwin® product roadmap for Production, Maintenance, Turnaround, Planning, HSSE and Supply chain
- Set product development requirements in line with customer needs / business objectives, ensuring the maturation and delivery of business value to both our clients and KDI
- Support and enable growth team in the selection and commercialisation of strategic partnerships with external vendors enriching our technology stack and value add to our customers
- Strengthen internal partnering with other KDI entities, Ocean, Wells, grid etc, maximising the capabilities and value proposition of the Kognifai platform to the market and our customers
- Represent KDI at relevant external industry conferences, events, and forums.
You are a person who have:
- 10+ years of direct Operational/Information Technology (OT/IT) experience in the energy Industry, with deep understanding of Oil & Gas Engineering and Operations
- Well-versed in Production Optimization, production visibility, higher operator productivity, quality improvement, predictive maintenance, and higher machine utilization
- The energy, enthusiasm and experience to build, enable and grow the very best from a high performing team, guiding talent development to the benefit of the individual and for KDI
- Build and form strong Solutions network with Fellow Solutions teams in Americas and AsiaPac.
- Outstanding ability to explain the opportunity and relevant value levers of Industry 4.0 to the energy industry, including the key economic drivers
- Experience in Operational & Engineering Technology and related control systems and software, such as Honeywell, Emerson, Yokogawa, GE, ABB, Aveva/Schneider, OsiSoft PI etc
- Master’s degree or higher in a Chemical, Process or other Prime technical discipline.
Here in Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the e-mail with "Director Solutions & Industrial Applications EMEA".