Director Solutions & Industrial Applications (SIA) Americas
Join our high caliber team and become Director Solutions & Industrial Applications (SIA) Americas.
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth, we are now looking for a Director Solutions & Industrial Applications.
Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As Director SIA Americas, you will develop long-term relationships with our customers across the Americas region, connecting with business & IT leaders, developing an understanding of their business requirements and goals, and how they are using our products.
What you will do:
- Lead and develop the team that closely engages with our customers to define use cases providing an end-to-end experience that address their most challenging needs
- Coordinate and translate between our new & existing customer base with KDIs Growth, Customer Success and Product teams and advise on product & technology development priorities with Product and CTO organisation
- Set requirements in line with customer needs / business objectives, ensuring the maturation and delivery of business value
- Own and develop the customer facing production modelling & engineering roadmap enabling deep integration of K-Spice® & LedaFlow and associated uses cases within Kognitwin®
- Gather customer insights & problems and solve together as agile team with our engineers, product, UX teams etc.
- Strengthen internal partnering with other KDI entities, Ocean, Wells, grid etc, maximising the capabilities and value proposition of the Kognifai platform to the market and our customers
- Represent KDI at relevant external industry conferences, events, and forums.
- 15+ years of direct Operational/Information Technology (OT/IT) experience in the energy Industry, with deep understanding of Oil & Gas Engineering and/or Operations
- Outstanding ability to explain the opportunity and relevant value levers of Industry 4.0 to the energy industry, including the key economic drivers
- Significant experience in the design and implementation of MPDS, OTS, and Multi-phase flow simulators and able to translate the interaction of these systems to KogniTwin
- Well-versed in Production Optimization, production visibility, higher operator productivity, quality improvement, predictive maintenance, and higher machine utilization
- Experience in Operational & Engineering Technology and related control systems and software, such as Honeywell, Emerson, Yokogawa, GE, ABB, Aveva/Schneider, OsiSoft PI etc
- Familiarity with relevant technology, such as Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, BigQuery); Data Warehouses; Business Intelligence; and Machine Learning
- Master’s degree or higher in a technical discipline
Here in Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply, please send your application to email@example.com