Director Performance and Controlling
Join our high caliber team and become Director Perfomance & Controlling!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth, we are now looking for a Director Performance and Controlling to join our Finance team!
KDI is looking for an ambitious and self-driven Director Performance and Controlling, who thrives in an innovate environment. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Do you want work in a finance function that is aiming at world class? Are you a person with great attention to details at the same time as you maintain high level understanding, have a passion for your work, and are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As a part of the Business Controlling Team you will be closely linked to our business and commercial activities, with responsibility for Performance and Controlling across commercial units. The role is global with frequent interaction with the division management, sales, product development and line management. You will be expected to drive change and improvements and you will be a powerful contributor as well as an important discussion partner for various managers and business area responsible.
What you will do:
- You will have a leading role in any projects for evaluation or implementation of new financial systems
- Leading role in developing and implementing Finance applications in the global organization
- Ensure that teams globally are using the systems correctly and guide them
- Take the responsibility for day to day governance/access management for all financial applications in our areas
- Support the central team with developing efficient processes and internal controls with the use of systems
You are a person who…
Can evaluate all related information critically, use statistics and make analysis to get the complete picture in any project, product or business. You like to work structured and effectively in a team, as well as working independently. But most importantly, you possess energy and drive, and can be flexible when facing challenges that needs to be solved.
As qualifications goes you already have:
- Preferably a master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience (consulting, finance, business controlling or similar)
- Excellent command of written and oral English. Norwegian is an advantage but not a prerequisite. Self-driven and result oriented
- Ability to think strategically and work with details
- Commercial mindset combined with strong analytical skills, Passionate team player and leader and Ability to communicate complex topics clearly and efficiently
- Good understanding of finance systems (ERP, Power BI, etc.) is an advantage
- High proficiency in Excel
Here at Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please upload your CV with LinkedIn easy apply function and we will get back to you: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2633135022/?capColoOverride=true