Digital Planning Manager
Our business is growing at a rate of knots, and with this increase, we are looking to expand our existing Marketing Team based in Newcastle. We’re on the hunt for a Digital Planning Manager as an addition to our already energetic and collaborative team.
On a day-to-day basis we’ll need you to own the digital maturity initiatives across Googles DMT framework and co-ordinate and drive project delivery using a range of project management tools. Working with key stakeholders, you’ll identify project requirements, KPIS & delivery timelines, all whilst supporting the Head of Performance Marketing to execute initiatives & activities across the full marketing mix.
You’ll be driving Omnichannel insight into performance marketing activation and demonstrating the value that performance marketing is driving, through effective storytelling, highlighting and packaging up performance to share around the wider business, with the aim of increasing confidence in digital performance. We are looking for a new colleague to bring the most innovative thinking work with Performance Marketing Managers to drive innovation across search, digital media, and affiliates.
By building strong relationships with platforms and partners including Google & Facebook, we’ll expect you to have a strong marketing background with some years’ experience in digital marketing. Ideally, you’ll also have experience with Googles DMT framework & Google Marketing Platform.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!