Digital Marketing Specialist - Engagement
Are you our next Digital Marketing Specialist? DFDS’ Engagement Marketing team have a role available based in Klaipėda, Lithuania! A fantastic opportunity to further your marketing career and focus specifically within the email marketing, app and social media disciplines of digital marketing.
You will be part of a European wide team of Engagement Specialists, helping to drive and optimise direct digital engagement activity across multiple languages and locations. You will also be the Engagement representative on the Baltic routes agile team, working together with other Marketing Specialists to achieve the performance forecasts for the 3 Baltic routes across all key markets.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, passionate, disiplined and creative to join our fun, performance driven team. On a daily basis you will be reporting, analysing and optimising engagement marketing channels to improve overall sentiment, customer retention and aquisition, and attributed business performance. Further to this we are seeking an individual who has 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing, including email marketing, with a keen interest and/or experience in social media channels. You must be fluent (verbal and written) in Lithuanian and English.
- Brief, execute and optimise primarily, but not limited to, Social Media, Email Marketing, Influencer marketing and App Communications
- Research and keep up with the latest social media and email marketing trends
- Approach all tasks with a test and learn mentality
- Work closely with community of Digital Marketing Specialists to support the execution of campaign driven activity
- Daily use of digital marketing tools such as Emplifi, Iterable, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics etc.
- Ongoing development of all engagement marketing activities working closely with managers for continued improvement
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- We offer a job in a stable, professional and world-leading ferry company
- There are more than 900 professionals already working in DFDS Seaways Klaipeda
- 115 of our colleagues were promoted or changed their position within this year
- Diversity & inclusion is on top of our minds everyday
- We care about sustainability and are volunteering
- We have additional benefits package: for health, sports, studies, travel
- The day is never boring with DFDS, and always full of different challenges
- Together we learn, develop and celebrate
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!