Digital Marketing Specialist
£30,000 - £35,000
The world is moving further and further into the digital space and we at DFDS recognise we need to keep up with this. Together with business growth, but also our drive to promote our business and services, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist based in Newcastle to support us with this.
Within the role you will:
- Manage the ecommerce reserve and collect store and support with all marketing activity on our passenger websites,
- Oversee the visual merchandising of the site, ensuring it remains fresh, presenting the correct deals to the correct customers. This includes keeping it up to date with seasonally relevant products, banner & content.
- Tasked with creating and implementing the trading & promotional calendar working with our internal retail team
- Reporting on website and commercial metrics.
- Driving the business to deliver on annual conversion rate, lead generation & revenue targets with other KPI’s.
- You will specialise on defined digital marketing channels to optimise performance, but you’ll need to have the flexibility to support across the full digital marketing mix when required.
- You will be working to support the Head of Automation Marketing & Automation Marketing Managers to execute initiatives & activities across the entire marketing mix,
- Managing the production of copy, photography & video for the websites and channel marketing teams,7
We are looking for a skilled marketing professional, who has ecommerce experience, combined with agile marketing experience and at least 3 – 4 years plus familiarity in Digital Marketing. Ideally, you will have a sound understanding & awareness of digital marketing tools and reporting suites and constantly strive to stay on top of latest tech and trends.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!