Digital Marketing Specialist
£25,000 - £30,000
Do you have a good knowledge and understanding of social media and email marketing? Do you have the ability to combine analytical insight and able to execute this creatively? We are looking for a positive, organised and energetic person to join our team of like-minded individuals as a Digital Marketing Specialist based in Dover.
We are searching for a passionate marketeer to join our Engagement Marketing team who will help to drive and optimise direct digital engagement activity across multiple languages and locations through engagement marketing channels (email, social media, Influencer marketing, blog & App). This will primarily be across our Channel routes (Dover-Calais, Dover-Dunkirk, Newhaven-Dieppe). You will also be responsible for proactively supporting and driving any Duty Free initiatives across our Channel routes and also our Amsterdam Newcastle route within our engagement marketing activities.
On a daily basis you will be reporting, analysing and optimising engagement marketing channels to improve overall sentiment and attributed business performance. Further to this we are seeking an individual who is driven by curiosity to research and identify new developments and trends within the Digital Marketing industry for continual expansion, growth and improvement, both individually and for our brand.
We’re ideally looking for a skilled marketing professional with 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing channels (preferably in social media, email marketing, digital content marketing) with an understanding & awareness of digital marketing tools and reporting suites (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, ESPs, Emplifi etc). Hopefully with the ability to communicate in another European language, French, Dutch, German or Polish, although this is on our wish list and a second language is not essential for you to succeed in the role.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV! If you require more information, please email Kate Garnett: email@example.com