Digital Marketing Specialist
£25,000 - £30,000
The world is moving further and further into the digital space and we at DFDS recognise we need to keep up with this. Together with business growth, but also our drive to promote our business and services, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist based in Newcastle to support us with this.
Within the role there will be plenty of projects for you to support, alongside driving direct digital distribution activity across languages and locations through performance marketing channels (PPC, SEO, affiliates, digital media). You’ll specialise on defined digital marketing channels to optimise performance, but you’ll need to have the flexibility to support across the full digital marketing mix when required (including PPC, SEO, affiliate, display, email, website, app & social). Together with supporting the Head of Performance Marketing & Performance Marketing Managers to execute initiatives & activities across the performance marketing mix, you’ll be developing campaigns and implementing effective initiatives to acquire & retain customers through digital performance channels as part of agile teams.
Looking at methods to improve our overall passenger business performance, you’ll need to report, analyse & optimise performance marketing channels. There will be lots of collaboration with marketing functions to ensure performance marketing activity is integrated & aligned. Research, awareness and identification of new developments and trends within the Digital Marketing industry for continual expansion, growth, and improvement, individually and for our brand is an essential element of the role.
We’re looking for a skilled marketing professional with 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing channels (ideally in PPC, SEO, affiliates and digital media). Ideally, you’ll have a sound understanding & awareness of digital marketing tools and reporting suites (Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Manager etc) and hopefully some experience in an ecommerce environment.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!