Digital Marketing Lead
Konsulenter og frie yrker
Our client is a new e-commerce start-up within the world of art. Backed by renowned investors with extensive experience with art, they are now seeking their core management team to pursue their European expansion strategy. This is an exciting career opportunity in an ambitious company!
As Digital Marketing Lead you will have the overall responsibility for the company’s marketing and sales. The role will be part of the management team and a key contributor to the company’s development and growth.Responsibilities:
- Develop the company's digital marketing strategy
- Plan, produce, and publish content in digital channels
- Analyze and report on traffic and results related to marketing activities
- Streamline and optimize the company's digital marketing
- Optimize the website - including helping to further develop the company's website with a focus on conversion (CRO) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Develop the company's customer journey
- Develop the company's brand, profile, and identity
- Growth hacking and AB testing
- Influencer activation and influencer marketing
The right candidate has extensive experience working strategically with digital marketing in an e-commerce company or marketing agency. Furthermore, the right candidate has experience in sales and marketing through digital channels. Experience from working with Growth hacking and AB-testing is an advantage. On a personal level, you are hardworking, responsible, ambitious, outgoing, and eager to learn!Opportunities
- The market for online art poster is growing and fragmented
- Solid owners with long solid experience within art and tech
- Professional board and owners
- The right candidate will have an attractive share program
- Be a key player in the company’s European expansion and growth strategy
- Further develop your expertise within D2C
For additional questions about the position, please contact our advisor Mats Herman Hjelmtvedt (+47 95884959 / email@example.com) with BackerSkeie.
Please submit your application through www.backerskeie.no as soon as possible.