For DFDS we are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing and Revenue Department of more than 20 people. The particular role is part of a smaller team of 5 people. This team is in the second phase of an exciting project aimed at optimising the pricing capabilities of our Freight Division.
The scope of this project is extensive, and revolves around building new tools and reports to optimize the pricing process in our Freight Division. Workstreams revolve around ‘growth driver insights’, ‘price tool’ for salespeople and more. The Pricing Analyst will work closely together with data scientists, other analysts, and salespeople to continue the success of this work.
We are looking for a colleague who is adept in analysing data and building reports but preferably also has good knowledge of B2B pricing theory and practice.
The ideal candidate has good business acumen and is also skilled in stakeholder management. The latter is equally important as the success of this project is dependent on successful interaction and collaboration between many talented colleagues across DFDS.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to the process of building a more flexible pricing structure
- Build new reports and insights (preferably knowledge in SQL too)
- Support the scoping of pricing tools and forecasting models
- Collaborate closely with sales colleagues, route directors and operational colleagues
- Help analyse and set prices for select customers
Preferred professional profile
- Highly skilled in Tableau
- Experienced in both analyzing data as well as transforming data for stronger reports
- High Data Literacy
- Strong executioner
- Good at transforming user stories and inputs into tangible solutions
- Experience with Pricing, Tenders and/or Revenue Management
Our team is primarily located in Copenhagen and consists of 13 different nationalities, with a good mix of both gender and backgrounds. We are an ambitious lot, which hold ourselves to high standards, but also prioritise a fun and social environment. If this sounds like your ideal workplace, and you possess the right skills, we would love to receive your application.
If you find the job interesting and believe that you are the right fit for the role, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please contact Director of Revenue Management Lucas S. Kragh via email@example.com