DevSecOps Engineer at SEB Stockholm
Are you accepting the challenge to drive cutting edge technology, containers, cloud and DevSecOps at SEB in Stockholm?
As a DevSecOps Engineer at SEB you will be a part of our development and cloud programs at SEB we enable our developers to build products and services with container platforms for our financial markets. Together we analyze our developers needs and make sure that our platforms and tools are aligned with the future requirements and security threats.
About the job
As a DevSecOps Engineer within Development Solutions, you will be a part of a highly skilled team working with new technology and develop our container platforms which are integrated in our DevOps toolchains. Your understanding of the development landscape will play an important part of your everyday but you will also dive into the technical details of our platforms and networks. As a DevSecOps Engineer you will create and evolve our container platforms by investigating, developing and implementing different technical support solutions. Together with the rest of the team, you will also be involved in developing SEB’s on-prem cloud solution.
Your tasks will include:
- Stay updated on emerging container solutions, its vulnerabilities, and controls
- Being responsible for overall implementation of container platforms and network architecture in our on-prem cloud environments as well as external cloud vendors
- Support the development teams in automating their networking and security into templates and environments being used in the application lifecycle with our container solution
- Assist development teams and product owners on cloud-based information solutions
- Being responsible for automating networking, security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support to optimize our solutions
- Employ cloud-based APIs when suitable to write network/system level tools for safeguarding container environments
- Provide support on incident response to our development teams
You will join our tribe Cloud tribe which includes container technology of about 20 people. We work closely together and share the passion for great technology and creating a smooth engineering experience. Our group consists of people with different expertise, experiences, age and background. We have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other. You will work in our newly built office in Arenastaden, Solna.
Who are you
You have previous experience from DevSecOps, containers and network and are passionate about your field and curious to learn more. You have a good understanding of modern development and how to build and run applications for different platforms. You are motivated by responsibility and enjoy solving problems. Since this position will include a lot of collaborations with our entire tech organization we expect you to find it easy working together with colleagues and are keen on finding good solutions for every need.
You probably have knowledge in some of these areas:
- Experience working with infrastructure as code, automation and continuous integration
- Containers, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Cloud, GCP, Azure, AWS
- PowerShell scripting
- Apache, load balancing, firewall, backup
- Azure DevOps Server, Ansible, Chef, Git JBoss, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Maven, JFrog Artifactory, Nexus
- Monitoring, Prometheus, Grafana
- Elk &/or Splunk
- Debian, Windows Server, MySQL, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMware Server
If you can see yourself in this description, we are keen on meeting you and will welcome you with open arms!
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
Welcome with your application
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater