Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
DevSecOps Cloud Engineer at SEB Stockholm
Do you share the passion for DevOps and cloud solutions? At SEB you will contribute to our future engineering environment and make a difference.
As a DevSecOps Engineer within cloud you will be a part of SEBs development and cloud program. We enable our developers to build products and services with cloud solutions and container platforms to enable engineering efficiency makes sure our solutions and tools meet the requirements and future security threats.
About the job
As a DevSecOps Cloud Engineer you will be a part of a highly skilled team working with new technology and develop our cloud solutions which are integrated in our DevOps toolchain. Your understanding of the development landscape will play an important part of your everyday but you will also dive into the technical details of our platforms and networks. As a DevSecOps Engineer with cloud expertise you will create, maintain and evolve our cloud solutions.
• Develop and maintain our cloud solutions primarily in Google Cloud Platform
• Onboard our development teams in our cloud environment
• Assist and support development teams and product owners on cloud-based information solutions
• Be responsible for automating networking, security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support to optimize our solutions
• Provide support on incident response
You will join our Cloud tribe of about 20 people. Your closest team consist of five persons who are deeply engaged and interested in various cloud solution, technology and people. We value an openness and willingness to share knowledge and work agile with SAFe and Scrum. In our team we have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other. You will work in our newly built office in Arenastaden, Solna.
Who are you
As a person you are keen on always learning more and we expect you to have a friendly and helpful approach towards others. You are motivated by responsibility and enjoy finding the best solution for every need.
You have previous experience of DevOps and are well familiar with:
• Cloud solutions such as GCP, Azure or AWS on an enterprise level
• working hands on with infrastructure as code, automation and continuous integration
• scripting with Powershell, Terraform and Python
• load balancing, firewall, backup, scaling and disaster recovery
• Linux and Windows
You probably also have experience with and are familiar with Azure DevOps Server, Ansible, Chef, Git JBoss, Jenkins, SonarQube and have experience of monitoring solution such as Prometheus or Grafana.
If you can see yourself in this description, we are keen on meeting you and will welcome you with open arms!
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
Welcome with your application
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater