Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Design Engineer, Control Systems
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Design Engineer, Control Systems to join our Product Management team within the Thruster Systems business unit at Kongsberg Maritime Finland OY.
As a Design Engineer, Control Systems you will be an important member of our Product Management team and play a key role in the maintenance and development of the control system. While collaborating closely with our internal colleagues, and by interacting with external customers, classification societies, and suppliers as necessary, you will contribute to the continued improvement of our control systems. Your expertise will ensure the optimal performance and reliability of the system.
Join us now and be part of creating solutions that enable a more sustainable future for our oceans.
- Create design as a member of control’s team
- Maintain and develop the control system design and documentation (hardware and software)
- Support customer delivery projects and internal stakeholders
- Act as the classification expert of the team
- Support and take lead in complex problem solving
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field of electric, SW or automation engineering
- Experience on designing electrical and automation systems
- Experience of relevant engineering software/tools considered as an advantage
- Electric CAD, Siemens TeamCenter, PLC programing, C/C++
- Previous experience in maritime business is considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills, both in Finnish and English is required
- Ability to travel when needed
You are able to
- work independently as well as in a team
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience and information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary, good benefit package, flexible work hours, hybrid working scheme in accordance with the Company policy, and good development opportunities in an international environment. By choosing us, you get to work with sustainable and exciting future solutions in an inspiring and newly renewed work environment.
For more information, please contact
Hege Toftesund, Controls & Programme Manager, +47 41209770, email@example.com
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Propulsion and Handling division delivers world class products for propulsion, handling systems, motion control and waterjet for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore and naval. Our products enhance operational efficiency and deliver safe, secure, reliable and sustainable products to our valued customers.
The offices of Kongsberg Maritime Finland are in Rauma, Kokkola and Turku. We design, manufacture and market azimuth thrusters, deck machinery and waterjets, in addition to designing new solutions for the maritime industry. We are offering a versatile and demanding job in the line of global marine technology, training and positive career development and a supportive working environment. We employ approximately 500 people in Finland.
Protechting people and planet