Stillingsfunksjon:Engineering (all disciplines)
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Our Propulsion and Engines business covers the strategic, operational, engineering activities for propulsion products, engines and waterjets. Today our product range is one of the broadest in the world and our accountability as a team include all aspects of the product range including market requirements, product strategies & development, product costs and profitability throughout the life cycle.
The R&D team for Rudders are looking for a Design Engineer to work with innovation for the future. You will work with developing new concepts and methods for vessel steering and maneuvering in cooperation with the team and in close cooperation with other teams in Kongsberg Maritime. The role will also include general sustained engineering activities as construction, modelling and calculation.
- General design and development work for rudders
- Mechanical construction and modelling
- Project Work and Project Management
- Teamwork accross the business
Qualifications and experience
- Master or Bachelor Engineering degree
- Relevant experience from yard or other mechanical background
- Experience from 3D design tools. We are using NX
- Experience or knowledge with dimensioning tools, i.e. FEM
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Leiv-Arne Fiskerstrand - +47 913 74 815
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater