Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Decorative Retail Consultant (Sales Executive) - Riau
Indonesia is SEAP’s biggest and most competitive paint market, with strong local players and several of the major global competitors having local operations. Jotun is a market leader in 3 of 4 segments and has outperformed the market in recent years. This is achieved by high customer focus and service levels in the world’s biggest archipelago, driven through a strong penguin spirit and cooperation amongst departments.
Our heart of Operations is in Jakarta where we have our Distribution Center, Paint, and Powder factory. To be close to our customers in this complex market we also have 7 branch offices and warehouses. We take pride in continuously improving to raise our standards and efficiency to support the growth and achieve economies of scale in a safe and positive work environment.
Jotun is expanding rapidly in Indonesia and seeking a dynamic and ambitious professional to strengthen Decorative Retail department as the Decorative Retail Consultant / Sales Executive. The successful candidate will sell and promote decorative products to current customers and seek for new potentials in the designated area by providing professional sales service, monitoring collection, coordinating with other departments, and responding quickly to meet customers' request to ensure the budgeted sales, market shares, gross margin, DSO target, and excellent customers satisfaction are achieved.
This position will be based in Pekanbaru, Indonesia, and report directly to Area Sales Manager North Sumatera.
- Achieve sales target by maintaining current customers and seek for new potential customers to ensure the budgeted sales is achieved and gross margin increased
- Promote Decorative paints products by coordinating with the Marketing and Technical team to secure new customers and increase brand awareness in order to have more market share in the respective area
- Monitor collection by following up collection and coordinating with Finance Department to ensure customer payment is received within the agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding (DSO) target
- Provide high-quality product and services by coordinating with other departments to ensure customer's satisfaction is achieved
- Bachelor degree from any discipline
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, especially in the retail market or FMCG
- Has experience in marketing and market research is preferable
- Has a driven personality, able to convince and persuade others
- Presentation and communication skills are required
- Good command in English is required
- Has own car and driving license A
- Willing to be located in Pekanbaru and mobile in the operational areas
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and pension schemes
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater