Handelsbanken Capital Markets is an integrated part of Handelsbanken and comprises Markets, Asset Management, Pension & Insurance and International operations.
Handelsbanken Debt Capital Markets (DCM) consists of circa 45 professionals located in Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom. DCM is responsible for advising on, and the structuring and execution of various forms of financing solutions for larger and/or complex needs. The work is always carried out in close cooperation with the branches with responsibility for the customer in question.
In line with the strategy of Handelsbanken to further promote its offering within the Debt Capital Markets, we are looking for a person to strengthen the team in Finland.
The main responsibilities include:
• contributing to the development of the DCM business in Finland by actively managing or assisting with the tasks and duties of the DCM team in Finland
• supporting the branches in all DCM related matters and products of the designated clients
• acting as project leader in DCM related transactions in Finland, engaging with customers at CFO and Group Treasurer level, other banks, lawyers and other professionals
• together with DCM team in Finland, keeping branches and other relevant departments updated on DCM matters, such as market and product trends, pricing and general terms.
You will be employed by Handelsbanken Capital Markets and report to the Head of DCM Finland and be an integrated part of the larger DCM function. The successful candidate will be based in Helsinki and will be required to travel in Finland and on occasion to Sweden.
To be successful in this role, you are expected to be an innovative and business-oriented individual with integrity. In-depth experience from investment banking/capital markets and/or extensive experience from dealing with large corporate clients and their financing needs are essential requirements in this role.
You should also possess detailed knowledge and understanding of capital markets products and instruments, and be able to originate and execute large and complex financing solutions. Strong knowledge of corporate analysis, credit evaluation, documentation and increasingly also on sustainability matters is also important for this role. A good knowledge of the Finnish, Swedish and English language is also necessary as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier