Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Database Officer - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The ICLA (Information, Counseling and Legal Assistance) Database Officer is responsible for ensuring correct data entry, supporting in reporting on project activities and in producing data analysis for internal programme learning. The Database Officer will also play a key role in building the capacity of ICLA team members in data entry.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Support in the preparation and the implementation of regular reports and assessments.
- Provide training on data entry and data analysis to ICLA team in Beirut and Mount Lebanon depending on needs.
- Facilitate and contribute to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities of ICLA programme.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of, and provide feedback on how to improve, the programme’s data collection, entry, storage, analysis and presentation
- Supervise the data collection related to ICLA hotlines and the performance of Information Focal Points in Beirut Blast response
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Ensure that all protection related detected cases are referred to the concerned referral focal point and to the related Protection Coordinator.
- Contribute to the methodological design for the collection of relevant information and data, and prepare written reports and maps, including input for weekly and monthly protection and legal updates about the situation
- Assist with monitoring and following-up on the quality of information gathering conducted at the legal clinics and within community-based modality.
- Facilitate and support the evaluation plan implemented by the Evaluation, Accountability and Learning unit for the blast response
- Work closely with ICLA Emergency Response Team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure timely reporting on project’s activities
- Work closely with ICLA Emergency Response Team on protection and legal assessments and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Information Management, Social Work, Social Sciences, Economics, or other relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the humanitarian/development sector
- Experience with data collection and analysis
- Experience in providing workshops and trainings (desirable)
- Experience with information provision and counselling services (desirable)
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Handling insecure environments
- Planning and delivering results
- Coping with change
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater